I know you are fed up with your current position, why don’t you make a change today?
Theatre Practitioner Scrub - All specialties
£32,500 to £41643 per annum, plus fantastic benefits
Your role as a Scrub Nurse is ensure that we provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients whilst ensuring that a high quality, cost-effective service is delivered to patients and consultant users. You’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, being flexible and supporting with shared tasks.
• One off Golden Hello payment
• Payment of Professional Registration fees
• Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Health insurance as a benefit in kin
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2workDiscounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
• Various other benefits and online discount
• Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
• Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
• 1st level registration Adult and/or Children or Diploma or Degree in Health Care Studies / ODP Level 3 NVQ / ODA 752.
• Previous perioperative experience in all around specialities would be beneficial, Gynaecology, Urology, General, Plastics or Kidney Transplant.
• NMC or HCPC registered.
• Ability to deliver high standards of care.
• Knowledge of current professional nursing issues.
• Assist in the positioning and preparation of a patient as directed by the surgical team and ensure that any specimens are correctly labelled and dispatched to the laboratory.
• Help to control cross infection by observing departmental policy regarding dress, the maintenance of a clean working environment, decontamination and sterilisation procedures and asepsis.
• Participate in induction and orientation programmes for new staff to ensure a welcoming environment.
• Prepare patients for clinical/ operative procedures, both in anaesthetics and surgery.
• Provide assistance in clinical/ operative procedures, both anaesthetics and surgery.
• Take charge of the clinical area in the absence of an advanced practitioner ensuring patient, visitors and staff safety.
• Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate peri-operative patient care.
• Participate in the delegation and supervision of junior grades, unqualified and less experienced staff.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305