Fed up of working nights?
Our client is looking for a registered nurse to join their well structured organisation, you will be covering a wide range of specialities including gynaecological, urology, orthopaedic, breast, allergy, cosmetic surgery, vascular, ENT and urology.
You should be familiar with the nursing duties and processes involved in an outpatient nursing environment and you should have proven phlebotomy skills.
You will Participate and contribute in the direct delivery of compassionate patient care to include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual programmes of care and assisting consultants to provide safe and efficient clinics with within outpatients.
You will carry out nursing and medical instructions competently and promptly.
You will maintain professional confidentiality and ensure colleagues understand the relevance of this.
You will provide a safe, evidence based practice at all times.
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc