My client is looking for an enthusiastic, Hardworking, and highly motivated Sister/Charge Nurse to join their ever-growing team.
As Britain’s largest Healthcare Charity, we’ve invested in state-of-the-art equipment, and we’re committed to giving you more time to focus on what matters. Bring your caring nature and an eye for detail to work at Nuffield Health. With the emphasis on high quality care, here’s where you’ll shin
Their main mission is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which they would be happy to treat their own families
Located in leafy North London near Hampstead Heath, our hospital is easily accessible from Central London and the surrounding areas. They are based only a short 10-minute walk from their closest station which is on the northern line
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support the Ward Manager in the efficient running of the ward
· Co-ordinate activity and be responsible for patient care and safety
· Be instrumental to the patient experience, ensuring seamless, personalised care
· Work well with consultants who are experts in their field
· Apply your knowledge and skills in assessment, care planning and delivery
· Champion a supportive, enabling working culture on the ward, promoting staff safety
Successful candidate will need:
· As a sister / Charge Nurse at our Highgate Hospital, you’re registered with the appropriate governing body and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, including NMC.
· Excellent leadership skills
· Hold post-registration experience in care of patients, pre and post operatively, in everything from Cardiac to Colorectal, Orthopaedic, ENT, Gynae and Urology.
· Annual Leave. 25 days + Bank Holidays, increasing to 27 days after 5 years and to 30 days after 10 years of service.
· Nuffield Health Healthcare Plan. ...
· Financial Well being. ...
· Cycle to Work Scheme. ...
· Gym Membership. ...
· Health Assessments. ...
· Physiotherapy. ...
· Online GP