STOP and READ THIS if YOU want a BETTER CAREER!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join our Theatres team. This role involves providing a high standard of professional practice and clinical care, working with the theatre team to promote a god working environment and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
· Private Healthcare Insurance
· Discounted Hospital care for immediate family members
· Private Dental Insurance
· Life Assurance membership scheme covering ‘Death in Service’
· Contributory private pension scheme
· Holiday entitlement and leave
· Introductory bonus scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Season Ticket loan
· Coaching and 24/7 confidential helpline support
· Subsidised meals
· Long-service award
· Able to scrub for a wide variety of different specialities
· An understanding of the role and what is expected
· At least 3 years post registration experience
· Minimum 2 years scrub experience
· Recognised Peri Operative Course
· Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
· Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
· Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
· Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
· Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
· Demonstrate an understanding of skill mix.
· Act as clinical resource within the multi-disciplinary team.
· Lead on communicating with regards to patient care to a team of staff on a regular basis.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305