Why are you waiting? Make the difference NOW!
This post would be ideally suited for a Senior radiographer wishing to develop their MRI, CT and X-ray orthopaedic imaging experience. Our client are offering a full time permanent role and you will be required to fulfil 37.5 hours of work per week with on call commitment.
The post-holder will undergo a comprehensive induction/training period whereby they will be working with the Head of Imaging, Lead radiographer, Senior Training radiographers and other senior radiographers to deliver a five-star service in the Imaging Department. They will develop specialised knowledge and expertise and produce high quality images to assist in diagnosis and treatment, while demonstrating high standards of care. The responsibilities will include teaching and supervision of qualified junior staff and occasional agency/bank staff in both the delivery of the service and their individual development needs in a motivational manner.
Assisting with and managing workflow and ensuring all data inputs are recorded for both patient record integrity and statistical evaluation purposes. They must exhibit a high professional and technical standard and adapt to different learning environments. Demonstrating partnership in professional development issues, maintaining a high level of technical and theoretical skills through personal CPD. Participating in the governance of the department in areas including risk management, health and safety, research and audit activities.
· Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
· HCPC registration
· Evidence of CPD
· Significant MRI, CT, x-ray and II Orthopaedics procedures experience
· Ability to support on-call rota
· Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
· Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent team working and MDT skill
· Flexible and adaptive to changing situations
· Experience using 3T
· Ability to undertake IV cannulation
· Some knowledge of PACS and other IT systems
· Lifestyle benefits and discounts with Perkbox
· 26 days annual leave, rising by 1 day every 2 years, up to 31 days
· Clinical roles work 4 or 5 days per week
· Full medical insurance, including dental treatment.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305