Are YOU fed up with your current work life? Why don’t YOU make a difference TODAY and work with one of the BEST HOSPITALS in London?
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic MRI Senior radiographer to work in the imaging team in Central London. This position is a full time permanent role offering a yearly salary of up to £50,000 depending on total experience.
· Broad experience in MRI
· Cardiac MRI experience
· Cannulation experience
· Exposure to other specialist techniques including CT
· Exposure to x-ray
· BSc Radiography
· DCR (R) or accepted international equivalent
· HCPC registration
· Work with the Imaging Centre Director and the MRI lead to implement initiatives to improve patient experience.
· Exposure to opportunities to continually develop your knowledge
· Under the guidance of the Centre Director and the MRI Lead, trial and adopt new innovations to improve outcomes, patient experience or efficiency
· Ensuring the Centre’s activities and records adhere to regulatory requirements; evaluate performance and develop action plans for improvement. Commit to working in a culture of continuous improvement that focusses on quality and patient satisfaction.
· Always adhere to appropriate processes to meet the requirements of any accreditation bodies. Assist in developing, supporting and implementing policies and procedures.
· Play a role in a radiography group that is looking to trial and adopt new innovations to improve outcomes, patient experience or efficiency.
· You will have the opportunity to work with premium equipment to ensure the most effective service can be delivered.
· Competitive salary starting from £50,000.00 (Depending on experience)
· Attractive performance-linked incentives
· Private healthcare
· Contributory pension scheme
· 25 days holiday
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305