Do YOU want to work with one of the HIGHEST RATED private hospitals in the UK?
We have an exciting opportunity for Scrub Practitioners to join our Theatre team. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary £27500.00 to £33500.00 plus benefits.
· To act as a scrub practitioner and ensure safe, effective and evidence-based care is consistently delivered.
· To work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve / maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
· 33 days annual leave inc of bank holidays, increasing with length of service and opportunity buy/sell leave
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Dental Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Eye Care
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Assistance
· OSDH Discount
· Discounted Cinema Tickets
· Car Discounts
· Free on-site parking
· Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC
· Scrub post-registration qualification
· Current and consolidated experience as a theatre scrub practitioner ideally in a private healthcare setting
· Knowledge of current issues in professional practice
· Good knowledge of clinical governance standards and external bodies, such as the CQC, AfPP
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305