Why don’t YOU come and work for one of the BEST HOSPITALS in LONDON?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Practitioner/Nurse to join our Operating Theatres department. This post is located at our main hospital site in Central London, and we are offering a competitive salary range of £35,743 - £42,956 per annum plus unsociable hours shift enhancements. This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. We operate a flexible shift pattern covering the service from Monday to Sunday, with participation in the on-call rota.
• Carry out scrub duties according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
• Undertake all activities in a professional and proficient manner, including mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure.
• Assemble, check, prepare, and coordinate the use of surgical equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
• Act in the circulating role, and promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals.
• Registered Nurse or qualified Practitioner (NMC or HCPC registration).
• Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in scrub procedures.
• General scrub and circulating skills, with experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a varied patient case mix.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and in sensitive and challenging situations.
• Contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
• Private Medical Healthcare
• 33 day’s annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Season ticket travel loan
• A wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services
• We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305