Why don’t YOU come and work for one of the BEST HOSPITALS in LONDON?
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing the tasks of a registered ODP, working flexibly across three main clinical areas, using your specialisms to undertake a variety of tasks across anaesthetics, surgery and recovery to perform cosmetic and podiatry surgery such as (but not limited to) Rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, face lift, labiaplasty, blepharoplasty, liposuction and fat transfer.
Our client are offering a full time permanent role with the chance to earn between £36,000 to £38,000 per annum (full time annual salary; depending on experience and skills) plus overtime pay rewards, you will be required to fulfil 40 hours of work per week.
• Current ODP registration (HCPC) / registered to practice in the UK, with recent clinical experience
• Experience in practice as an ODP
• Commitment to and awareness of current advances in best clinical practice
• Commitment to professionalism in all role aspects
• Ability to work positively and supportively with others across teams and within a department
• Commitment to working with integrity
• Commitment to change and improve
• Ability to demonstrate care and consideration for others
• Fitness to practice as ODP
• Experience in a day case surgery using TIVA
• Cosmetic, surgical (Scrub, Anaesthetic) experience
• Additional Holiday: 31 days holiday (including public holidays, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service)
• Holiday fun days – paid day off on your birthday and a paid day off for your “tie the knot”; wedding day (after a year of service).
• Wellbeing benefits: employee assistance programme, healthy in-clinic snacks and refreshments, Cycle to Work scheme
• Pension scheme (currently with NEST)
• Beauty benefits: team treatments and product discounts on successfully passing probation
• Social events; a social calendar and monthly team lunches from our favourite local foodie destinations in central London.
• Recognition and reward schemes; gifts and finance awards for length of service and commitment to our brand promises.
• Referral bonus scheme; rewarding our people for networking and growing our friendly team
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305