Are you looking for progression within your next role?
We are working with a leading private Hospital who have been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to do so. The hospital offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
You will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and to implement and maintain the agreed standards of care.
• Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge
• Range of discounts via our employee discount portal