YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THIS!...
Our client in London is looking for a staff nurse to join their amazing team!
What will your duties include?
• Provides direct nursing care to patients requiring level 2&3 care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital.
• Prioritises nursing care, recognizes deterioration in patient’s condition and escalates to the senior nursing team /clinicians immediately .
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
• Provides teaching and educational material as appropriate, validates and documents patient and family understanding of teaching.
• Leads the nursing team in the delivery of patient care collaborating with other disciplines to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
• Participates effectively at the Quality improvements initiatives for the unit ensures that the Units KPI’s are achieved and are aligned with the hospital quality standards.
What we need from you?
• Current nursing registration (First Level) through the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) required, with no restrictions to practice
• Must be willing to undertake relevant post-registration courses
• Demonstrable clinical experience in the field of high acuity critically-ill adults with invasive lines, mechanical ventilation, continuous and intermittent hemodialysis, and vasoactive intravenous medications in a hospital setting.
• Wide range of experience working in critical care specialties including cardiac and cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, renal, and GI surgery.
• Completed 60 credits Adult Critical Care/Intensive Care Course or equivalent (Desirable)
• ILS/ALS provider course (Desirable)