Perfect roles exist with us! Our client is a private hospital in London looking for someone like you!
They want an anaesthetic practitioner to join their amazing team - here you'll gain full support and progression
Are you the right person for this Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner role?
- Registered Nurse with recognized post graduate qualification
- Registered ODP with cert HE/Diploma
- Significant post registration skills in the anaesthetic area
- Ability to act as a preceptor to newly qualified staff
- To monitor and care for the sedated patients during procedures
- The ability to communicate with clarity and intelligibility in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of patient confidentiality
- The ability to produce legible notes
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
What are the Responsibilities of this Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner role?
- Contributes to the development and evaluation of practice.
- Act as mentor to unqualified support staff and pre registration students.
- Participates in the planning and delivery of care during the perioperative period.
- Ensure all anaesthetic equipment is checked and available prior to start of list
- Participate in the Team briefing prior to the list commencing
- Recognize the workload of colleagues and provide support as necessary.
- Ensure consumables are replaced at the end of list
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Have regard for the resource implications of decisions.
- Demonstrate commitment to develop own critical analytical skills
- Maintain a professional portfolio
- Demonstrate an ability to organize and plan own work and that of others.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth patient pathway.
- Have an awareness of dealing with conflict.