Come and change YOUR CAREER for the BETTER with us!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics to join our Theatres team. This role involves providing a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. You will be working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
· Private Healthcare Insurance
· Discounted Hospital care for immediate family members
· Private Dental Insurance
· Life Assurance membership scheme covering ‘Death in Service’
· Contributory private pension scheme
· Holiday entitlement and leave
· Introductory bonus scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Season Ticket loan
· Coaching and 24/7 confidential helpline support
· Subsidised meals
· Long-service award
· Sound knowledge of anaesthetic practice across a range of specialties
· Understanding of the role and what is expected
· At least 4 years post registration experience in anaesthetics
· Experience of a wide variety of specialties including emergencies
· Experience with anaesthetising children
· Recovery or scrub experience; desirable
· Management experience; desirable
· Recognised perioperative course
· Recognised teaching and assessing qualification; desirable
· ILS; desirable
· PILS; desirable
· Research awareness; desirable
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Methodical and logical
· Effective organisational skills
· Good time management
· IT skills
· Interested in personal development
· Personal Circumstances:
· Calm, able to prioritise and work under pressure
· Team worker
· Leadership qualities
· Flexible and adaptable
· Able to work shifts including lates, weekends and on-calls
· Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
· Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
· Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
· Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
· Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
· Actively contribute to the development and updating of theatre nursing procedures and policies.
· Demonstrate a problem solving approach to issues arising at theatre level.
· Communicate effectively with other work teams and areas in support of patient requirements.
· identify and report clinical risk issues.
· Support others through reflection and learning.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305