T2 Healthcare are currently searching for a Senior CT radiographer to join one of our clients in London, a prestigious private hospital in the heart of London.
They are looking for a fulltime radiographer to join, potentially doing 3 long days or 5 shorter days.
Senior radiographer based at the Imaging Centre, undertaking predominantly advanced CT scans.
- CT service for patients with implanted cardiac devices.
- active participation in the organisations successful governance programme, contributing to the maintenance of accreditation under QSI.
- close collaboration with specialist cardiac fellows and cardiology consultants to utilise the latest CMR techniques.
- Our mission is to support the NHS through the provision of additional scanning capacity, and financial support though the annual gift aid donation of all operating profits from a highly regarded and fully recognised private patient service.
- Experience in CT (preferably Phillips) is essential.
- CT/imaging experience is desired, as is a post graduate qualification in CT.
- you will be personable, motivated and able to use your initiative to support the provision of high quality imaging and excellent patient care.