Come and be the BEST RADIOGRAPHER we know YOU ARE!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cross-Sectional Radiographer to join our team based in Hemel Hempstead. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefits.
· Undertake Radiographic and imaging examinations as required
· Maintain a high standard of Radiography services to patients and staff in other Departments at all times, in terms of courtesy, kindness, interest and efficiency
· Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with and obey Ionising Radiation Regulations (2017) and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (2017) and observe Departmental local rules and protocols concerning ionising radiation
· Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures, reporting any deficiencies or malfunction to the appropriate manager
· Keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and Imaging procedures.
Endeavour to achieve a high standard of image quality by;
· Following exposure charts
· Checking images thoroughly and following assessment guidelines where appropriate
· Seeking advice from more senior staff when necessary
· 33 days annual leave inc of bank holidays, increasing with length of service and opportunity buy/sell leave
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Dental Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Eye Care
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Assistance
· OSDH Discount
· Discounted Cinema Tickets
· Car Discounts
· Free on-site parking
· Diploma of College of Radiographers/BSc Radiography or equivalent
· HCPC registered
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Excellent understanding of the role of a senior Radiographer
· Excellent understanding or cross sectional imaging
· Up to date knowledge of current professional issues
· Evidence of commitment to Continued Professional Development
· Evidence of participation in relevant service improvement
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305