Why are you waiting? Make the difference NOW!
Our client base in Derby are offering a Theatre Practitioner – ODP/RGN a full time permanent role with a salary ranging from £32,751 - £34,500 per calendar year depending on experience. You will be required to fulfil 37.5 hours of work per week.
As a Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Practitioner ODP/RGN you will:
· Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
· Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
· Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
· High levels of focus and engagement.
· A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
· Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including HCPC/NMC.
· Post-registration experience
· Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package.
This includes –
· Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
· Free private healthcare.
· A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305