Tired of being the same environment?
We have an amazing opportunity for a registered nurse!
We are looking for someone to join our client (private hospital in London) who takes pride in delighting patients through exceptional care. If you take professional satisfaction in feeling proud of your level of first-class service at the end of each day, you may be a good fit, around like-minded colleagues
- Assess, implement and evaluate nursing care with an evidence based approach, providing a high standard of clinical and customer care to all patients
- Assist with the creation and review of patient centered standards of care
- Understand the role of the Ward Manager and to support them in achieving hospital business plan
- Promote an environment receptive to change
- Attend and participate in ward meetings
- Participate in the mentorship of HCA’s and new starters
- Provide a supportive environment staff
Required skills & experience
- Registered Nurse with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Presently working in an acute hospital environment – essential
- Experience in a private hospital environment -desirable
- Experience in mentoring colleagues and HCA’s
- Enthusiastic and committed, a team player, flexible, physically able to carry out the role, sensitive to patient needs