As a Staff Nurse on the Elective Surgical Ward at our clients Hospital in York, you’ll drive the standard in patient care.
You must be registered with the appropriate governing body, as well as having the qualifications and experience that are relevant to your registration, including NMC. You will also have post-registration experience.
· Be flexible, motivated, an excellent communicator and team worker
· Join a close-knit team headed by our matron on our consultant-led ward
· Fully understand and pay close attention to each patient’s needs
· Work directly with some of the best clinical talent around
· Gain valuable experience of new practices, equipment and facilities
· Collaborate with practitioners across other departments to ensure continuity in patient care
Our client promises that they will support you with training opportunities, career development options and unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of their Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but they also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
There is also a Golden Hello of £3,000 available!
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, then please apply and will take care of the rest for you!