Are you looking for progression within your next role?
We are working with a leading private Hospital who have been dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care since 1899 and today continues to do so. The hospital offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support staff from different backgrounds.
• Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient needs, working closely with the Consultants, nursing colleagues and clerical staff.
• Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained
• Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan
• Provide clear leadership to colleagues in a visible and highly professional manner, acting as a positive role model.
Skills and Experience:
• Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a surgical environment
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Be able to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this opportunity sounds like it would be the perfect fit for you then please apply.