Don’t wait and miss out on this opportunity! We know you deserve more from your career
Your role as a Senior Staff Nurse shall be focused on ensuring the provision of high-quality evidence-based nursing care.You shall lead a nursing team in delivering optimum patient care and deputise for the Sister/Charge Nurse by providing clinical support to the nursing team.
· Senior Staff Nurse - Outpatients
· £40,500 - £48,583
· 37.50 hours per week
· 3 x longer days (8am – 8pm) plus 1 x 6 hour shift on Saturday and weekday in every 4 week rota
• One off Golden Hello payment
• Payment of Professional Registration fees
• Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Health insurance as a benefit in kin
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2workDiscounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
• Various other benefits and online discount
• Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
• Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
· NMC Registered Nurse.
· Must have current ILS certification.
· Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role in an OPD setting.
· Competent in Phlebotomy and Tissue Viability.
· Experience in the development of policies and protocols to support best practice.
· Assisting the Sister/Charge Nurse with operational requirements in the delivery of a consistent, safe service in all aspects of the patient journey and instil a culture of customer service throughout the nursing team.
· Managing a team of nurses by organising the patient allocation.
· Providing consistent, clear, clinical and professional leadership and act as a mentor for all staff, demonstrating professional awareness and accountability.
· Participating in the direct nursing care of patients as a clinical leader and expert.
· Recognising the needs for DOL’s assessments, mental capacity assessment and ‘simple’ and ‘complex’ safeguarding referrals. Take part in the referral and review process.
· Acting as a mentor for other nurses including students, identifying resources and participate in the practice development programmes for junior staff.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305