Are YOU FED UP? Well we have found the PERFECT JOB for YOU!
We have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our Outpatients team based in Hemel Hempstead. You will join us on a full-time basis, to work 37.5 hours per week flexibly over a 7 day rota, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
· deliver safe, effective and evidence-based nursing care to patients and their families within the Outpatient Department.
· work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve/maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
· provide support/ education to more junior members of staff and supervise Healthcare Assistants.
· To act as a shift leader or deputise for the Outpatient Sister, as required.
· 33 days annual leave inc of bank holidays, increasing with length of service and opportunity buy/sell leave
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Dental Insurance (upon completion of probationary period)
· Eye Care
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Assistance
· OSDH Discount
· Discounted Cinema Tickets
· Car Discounts
· Free on-site parking
· Registered Nurse with post registration relevant clinical course.
· Have current and relevant experience as an Outpatient Nurse, supervising HCA's and evidence of CPD and up to date on current nursing practices.
· Excellent communicate, interpersonaland organisation skills.
· Awareness of CQC requirements and clinical governance issues.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305