Are you an RGN in London looking to pick up more shifts?
T2 Healthcare are working with the best private hospitals spread over the London region, and they are in need of some RGNs! If you’re looking to make extra money in your free time, look no further!
• Administering, reviewing, and monitoring medications
• Assessing care needs
• Putting together care plans and reviewing them as and when necessary.
• Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Promoting choice, independence, dignity, and respect
• To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care.
• To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed.
• To maintain and keep accurate nursing records.
• You must be a Nursing and Midwifery registered nurse and must have current UK professional registration.
• You must possess various training and courses that are in line with your professional qualifications and competences.
• At least one year experience in healthcare or another NHS provider.
• Experience gained within a private health care will be an advantage.
• Flexible working patterns
• More work-life balance
• Dedicated consultant
• Streamlined compliance process.
• Escalated pay rates.
If you are interested in the above, please contact Kaltrina. K.firstname.lastname@example.org/02030026305