Are you looking to make more money in your spare time?
T2 Healthcare are working with a large, prestigious, private hospital, located in London, looking for an agency staff nurse. They are a 56-bedded acute hospital specialising in Colorectal, Urology, Orthopaedics, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. This is ideal work for someone looking for more flexibility.
· Working in compliance with the legislative requirements within the nursing profession in relation to infection control, patient safety and medicinal safety.
· Using experience in applying standard professional skills such as measuring blood pressure, measuring pulse and blood oxygen saturation, body temperature and breathing rates to list a few.
· Monitoring and administering injections and intravenous infusions.
· Work with express test systems, provide simple and complex dressing, and assisting a doctor.
· Working on diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and urological catheters
· You must be a Nursing and Midwifery registered nurse and must have current UK professional registration.
· You must possess various training and courses that are in line with your professional qualifications and competences.
· At least one year experience in healthcare or another NHS provider.
· Experience gained within a private health care will be an advantage.
· Flexible working patterns
· More work-life balance
· Dedicated consultant
· Streamlined compliance process
· Escalated pay rates
If you are interested in the above, please contact Kaltrina. K.firstname.lastname@example.org/02030026305