Why are you waiting? Make the difference NOW!
Our client based in Wolverhampton are offering an experienced Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner a full time permanent role earning a yearly salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience. You will be required to fulfil 37.5 hours per week including weekends.
We value you and the expertise you will bring to Nuffield Health and the Charity, we would love to welcome you with a £3000 Golden Hello bonus as part of your employment here with us.
As an Experienced orthopaedic scrub at our Wolverhampton Hospital, you’ll be registered with the appropriate governing body. You have the qualifications and experience that are relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC. Plus, you bring post-registration experience, flexibility and excellent communication skills. You’re also a great team worker.
· Have major Orthopaedic scrub experience, scrubbing for hips and knees.
· have a wide knowledge of kit and implants used for orthopaedic cases.
· Be part of our close-knit multidisciplinary team
· Work with leading consultants and like-minded professionals who respect and value what you bring
· Enjoy a varied caseload with state-of-the-art technology, equipment and facilities
· Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff
· Create high-quality care and patient experiences that are clinically effective and evidence based
· Interact well with colleagues on the ward, understanding that continuity in patient care is key
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package.
This includes –
· Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
· Free private healthcare.
· A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305