Do YOU want to work with one of the HIGHEST RATED private hospitals in the UK?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Band 6 MSK physiotherapist for 30 hours/week over 4 days. The role is split 50:50 between outpatient and inpatients which is mostly orthopaedic.It will include 1 evening shift to 8pm. You will be working within a team of highly experienced physiotherapists.
You must have a suitable level of previous MSK outpatient and orthopaedic experience, good time management skills and good communication skills. The candidate will be expected to work independently without direct supervision and will need to be self-sufficient.
· Private Healthcare Insurance
· Discounted Hospital care for immediate family members
· Private Dental Insurance
· Life Assurance membership scheme covering ‘Death in Service’
· Contributory private pension scheme
· Holiday entitlement and leave
· Introductory bonus scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Season Ticket loan
· Coaching and 24/7 confidential helpline support
· Subsidised meals
· Long-service award
· Diploma / BSc Degree in Physiotherapy
· HCPC / CSP Registered
· Minimum 3 years post-graduate
· Recently updated appropriate post-graduate course attendance; desirable
· Significant post qualification clinical experience in musculoskeletal techniques
· Evidence of post graduate study
· Orthopaedic, general surgery, respiratory experience
· Involvement in audit research and understanding quality issues; desirable
· Experience of treating acute respiratory patients; desirable
· Able to present information, written and orally, in a clear, concise and logical manner
· Ability to organise, priories and delegate
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal sensitively with patients and liaise effectively with medical and other staff
· The ability to remain calm and detached under pressure
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305