This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
· Lead clinical practice ensuring the delivery of a high standard of patient centred care.
· Seek and employ innovative methods of improving service delivery in line with the 5 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE); always aiming towards achieving Outstanding.
· Lead the service against Spire key performance indicators, ensuring the efficient running of the department.
· Provide and receive patient information, ensuring that all patient information is provided, received and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act and Spire Policies.
· Develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others.
· Promote best practice in health & safety and security.
· Manage staff performance to ensure high clinical standards are maintained utilising review systems such as appraisal and professional development.
· Ensure patient’s privacy is maintained and religious and cultural beliefs are respected at all times.
· Ensure that effective systems are in place to manage stocks according to financial instructions, efficient utilisation, intelligent ordering and to work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure compliance with the above.
· Ensure that Clinical Governance and risk management are embedded within daily practice.
· You must be a Registered General Nurse with previous experience as a Senior Nurse within a Surgical environment
· Previous experience of managing clinical audits and action plans
· Experience in managing HR processes
· Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department.
· Expert knowledge of clinical practice in surgical ward nursing.
· Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by evidence of professional competence and knowledge.
· Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
· Demonstrable skills of financial awareness and management with the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
· Knowledge of appropriate standards of external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission.
· Auditing skills across clinical standards and departments.
· 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
· reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
· Free Bupa wellness screening
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance
· Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, get in touch today or apply now!
020 3002 6305