Do YOU want to become more SUCCESSFUL? Then READ THIS!
The post holder, in collaboration with the Infection Prevention and Control Team, will be responsible for, (but not limited to) the provision of specialist advice on infection prevention and control issues and working closely with members of the Infection Prevention and Control Team. Also to ensure that the Clinic continues to deliver the infection prevention and control requirements of the Health and Social Care Act, to protect patients from the risks of acquiring healthcare-associated infection (HCAI). The salary range for this role is £33,061 - £42,955per annum (inclusive of London Weighting and shift enhancements), depending on skills and experience.
We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 day’s annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), season ticket travel loan, a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services, plus an extensive range of other benefits. We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.
· Infection Prevention and Control Nurse, with NMC registration
· Demonstrable post registration experience
· Recognised teaching/assessing qualification
· Relevant Post-Registration Clinical Course – IPC (Infection Prevention Control)
· Demonstrate knowledge of infection control & current relevant issues to infection control
· Provide clinical advice in the prevention, management, monitoring and control of infection in the clinical and non-clinical environment.
· Participate in the continuous assessment of local and National Infection Prevention and Control standards and initiatives.
· Contribute to the planning of the annual Infection Prevention and Control programme and its implementation.
· Contribute to the development of policies, annual review and implementation of the Infection Prevention & Control agenda.
· Assist the team in the delivery of the infection prevention and control mandatory training programme to all levels of clinical and non-clinical staff.
· Promote and maintain good working relationships with team members and other staff across the Clinic
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305