Great news! I’ve found you the perfect opportunity to get more from your career
Your role as an Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP is ensure that we provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients whilst ensuring that a high quality, cost effective service is delivered to patients and consultant users. You’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, being flexible and supporting with shared tasks.
· Anaesthetic Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
· £32,500 to £41,643 per annum plus fantastic benefits
· Monday to Friday 37.5 hour per week plus paid overtime
· Shift Pattern- 3 Long Days 07:30-21:00
• One off Golden Hello payment
• Payment of Professional Registration fees
• Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Health insurance as a benefit in kin
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2workDiscounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
• Various other benefits and online discount
• Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
• Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
· You must hold a relevant OPD / Anaesthetic Nurse qualification (HCPC / ADULT RGN)
· Post-registration experience within Anaesthetics.
· Ability to deliver high standards of care.
· Provide assistance to the consultants during all surgical procedures whether under local/regional/sedation/general anaesthetic.
· Assist in the positioning and preparation of a patient as directed by the surgical team and ensure that any specimens are correctly labelled and dispatched to the laboratory.
· Prepare patients for clinical / operative procedures and provide immediate post-operative care.
· Take charge of the clinical area in the absence of an advanced practitioner, ensuring the safety of patients, visitors and staff.
· Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
· Help to control cross infection by observing departmental policy regarding dress, the maintenance of a clean working environment, decontamination and sterilisation procedures and asepsis.
Get in touch today if this opportunity interests you or apply now to be considered.
020 3002 6305