If you are a surgical or a qualified nurse with experience looking for a new opportunity where your skills will be utilised, while developing and growing in a prestigious environment, this position is for you!
Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world and they are looking for surgical nurses to join the experienced team at their state-of-the-art hospital. You will be part of a system that aims to provide the highest level of healthcare by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
The hospital is continuously investing in standards and the technology, to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement.
This hospital is in the heart of Kensington (London), so you will be surrounded by all the amazing sights that London has to offer and great places to visit.
- First level registration
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Strong communication, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing
- Computer literate
- Honest, open-minded and treats colleagues with dignity and respect
- Highly energetic, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of nursing care
What’s it like to work here?
As you’ll already know, we want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly with appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
£30,011 to £34,298 per annum
If you’re looking for a job which will challenge you, excite you and give you complete job satisfaction, this role would be ideal for you!