Are you looking to boost your experience with Inpatients ?
If so, We are proud to announce that our client is now recruiting for a RGN (inpatients) to join their hospital, they are looking for a first level Registered Nurse with great communication skills and is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and service to their patients.
Our client is based in Yorkshire and is extremley well located for travel connectivity. Our client is a private organisation and is one of few remainign independent hospitals in the country.
Duties and Resposibilities
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care as required within each of our care settings.
- Preparing clinic rooms for procedures including preparation of sterile instrumentation, equipment and supplies as required, ensuring appropriate use of resources and minimal waste.
- Ensuring the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Acting as mentor for students, learners, junior nurses and Health Care Assistants and recording progress, as appropriate.
- Participating in teaching within your sphere of knowledge and skill.
- Organising own time and taking responsibility for duties delegated by the Lead Nurse or unit nursing lead.
- Maintaining effective channels of communication at all times.
- Complying with Circle policies/procedures and in particular, issues relating to Health and Safety, COSSH, Incident Reporting and the Data Protection Act.
- Reporting all accidents and untoward incidents and complete appropriate forms.
- Acting as specialist/link person having undergone the relevant training sessions in your area of expertise.
- Developing the patient pathway to ensure that the patient is prepared physically and psychologically to undergo necessary procedures.
- Ensuring patient receives the appropriate documented information for the planned procedure.
- Obtaining patient consent for specific procedures after undertaking appropriate on line packages/skills training.
- Delivering patient care in accordance with recognised standards of research and evidence based best clinical practise.
- Leading by example to ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times.
- Undertaking any other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Understanding and apply a holistic patient centred care approach, identifying and taking into account specialist clinical needs of each patient.
- Working within flexible rosters, designed to achieve the most effective use of staff to meet the needs of our patients.
- Providing flexible cover across unit and specialty areas, as required.
Our client is looking for someone who...
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice
- Surgical ward nursing experience is desirable but not essential. Newly qualified Nurses welcome to apply