Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recrutinng for a Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their state facility on a Part Time basis, they are looking for an expeirenced, skilled and motivated person to join.
Our client is a 64-bed private hospital with 4 operating theatres. It provides a range of inpatient, outpatient and day-case specialties, including orthopaedic, spinal, general medicine, urology, ear nose and throat, and neurology, for routine and complex cases. Diagnostic and specialist equipment on site includes MRI scanner, ultrasound, CT scanner, digital mammography and x-ray.
- Previous experience working in IPC role,
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage difficult and complex situations.
- Ability to provide or/and support staff in feedback of microbiological results
- UK Experience
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To be a core member of the Hospital IPC committee (HIPCC).
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum