Are you looking to work as a key Mental Health Worker within an amazing facility?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a Mental Health Nurse to work in one of the leading teams in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to lead their advanced teams.
Our client is one of the leading providers of diagnostic and healthcare services to the NHS and Private sectors. Our primary goal is to make healthcare better by providing rapid and accurate assessment of every patient's condition, enabling the right treatment to be delivered swiftly and effectively by specialist providers.
The hospital’s aim has always been to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
- Registered General Nurse
- Enthusiastic about delivering a high quality of patient care
- Previous Mental Health Nursing experience
- Desire to work within an enthusiastic team
- Knowledge of key mental health nursing skills
- To provide a nursing assessment when appropriate, of referred cases to determine the suitability for forensic mental health nursing intervention.
- To act as a prime provider of care for allocated patient(s) by planning, assessing and evaluating patient programmes of care.
- To frequently prepare for, participate in and attend ward rounds and other multi-professional meetings.
- To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatments including the custody, storage and administration of medicines.
- To advise staff of other psychiatric services in the nursing care of difficult to manage patients when appropriate.
- Excellent Salary package
- Training and courses
- Generous annual leave
- Local discounts package