Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse - Ward to join their state of the art facility in Midlands. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and enthusiastic to join and hit the ground running.
You will be working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards.
Our client is a leading private hospital set in 3.5 acres of pleasant grounds at Colman Hill, Halesowen, ten miles from Birmingham City Centre
- Registered with the NMC
- Surgical experience across a wide range of specialties.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Provide care and treatment for patients staying in hospital ward.
- The main point of contact for patients, and often act as the patient’s advocate within the team.
- As well as providing day-to-day care and treatment for patients, ward nurses also provide information for the patients and their families to help them understand their treatment and make informed decisions about their own healthcare.
- Carries out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from the nurse in charge
- Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times.
- Adheres to the agreed procedures as identified, and promotes by example, a high standard of good quality nursing care in the department
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform