Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Surgical Nurse to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in Watford and is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heat of everything we do for over 40 years.
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision. Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park