Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has an amazing opporunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join a well respected hospital. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is the only independent hospital in North Wales, providing premier healthcare to patients. We offer a wide range of operations and treatments and represent 23 surgical and medical specialties, including hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments as well as diagnostic procedures and keyhole surgery.
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with a valid registration
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Competence across a range of scrub skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
- Uk Experiences.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for the assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role responsibilities, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our client reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park