Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Scrub Lead to join their state of the art facility in Surrey. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and enthusiastic to join and hit the ground running.
Our client is looking for someone to join their Theatre Department which is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Opthalmic.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of individualised nursing/ODP care according to PHG Policies and Practice, Clinical Guidelines and national standards.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients on an ongoing basis, co–ordinating the care given by all members of the clinical team.
- To accurately assimilate and interpret clinical information about the patients' condition, instigate appropriate remedial action and promptly report changes
- Act as an expert member of the surgical scrub team either as a scrub or circulating practitioner.
- To act as a resource person to others, providing accurate information, advice and support to the multidisciplinary team, patients and their relatives.
- To ensure that practice is evidence based and with support assist in the development of policies and protocols within the clinical area.
- To support the process of continuous quality improvement, assisting in audits etc to formally evaluate standards of care and assist in the implementation of changes in the light of such findings
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards