Are you an Occupational Therapist with a passion for care with learning disabilities?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Occupational Therapist
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Male and Female Service (18+ yrs). Learning Disabilities, Treatment & Rehabilitation
- Current HPC registration and full BOAT membership with evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Knowledge and use of a range of OT assessments and outcome measures.
- Experience of working within a similar setting.
- Facilitate a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions as part of our tiered integrated therapeutic group programme.
- Completing assessments.
- Planning sessions.
- Implementing intervention.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery.
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package