Do you want to work within a well-established private healthcare provider?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to become part of a team that focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
This hospital group is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Focusing on relationships with staff and doctors - and delivering high quality outcomes for patients - has been at the forefront of its success.
The primary focuses for the hospital group are maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The philosophy that they follow: "People Caring for People".
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- You will be used to working in teams with minimum supervision
- Have been employed in pre- assessment, surgical or acute ward setting
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Company reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park