Do you want to work within the largest provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Endoscopy Manager to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced Endoscopy team.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
The hospital aims to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects. To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Implement best practice standards (CFPP-01-06, BSG guidelines, GRS, JAG, etc.) in endoscopy service delivery and advise other departments regarding decontamination requirements.
- To facilitate and drive improvement in Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice standards for flexible endoscopy services including decontamination and clinical care.
- Provide appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- Manage departmental budget and participate in planning & decision making, maintaining efficient and effective monitoring systems for expenditure and revenue control within the department.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team worker.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Significant experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Health Assessments
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan