Our client is one largest hospital trust in the UK, who is dedicated to delivering excellent clinical care for everyone and treating patient with respect, dignity and most importantly as a person. This is an amazing opportunity to an experienced team and a trust that continuously invest their staff to promote excellent healthcare service
- Band 5 - Salary between £23,023 - £29, 608 (Depending on experience)
- SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- RELOCATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE UP TO £4,000
Why should you apply?
- Are you an experienced Band 5 Nurse looking for your next career move? If so then the Neurology Department at North Bristol NHS Trust could be just what you’re after.
- You will be part of a department who is responsible for providing outpatient and inpatient services to the whole of Bristol for adults with neurological problems.
- You will be part of an active programme of research in clinical neuroscience which is conducted by the Trust to find new ways of providing exceptional care
- A busy and exciting specialty with supportive Multi-disciplinary team
- A Ward who offers training
- A division with a diverse range of opportunities in both clinical and managerial progression with the option for bespoke rotation packages across specialties, and a well-structured and supported preceptorship programme to help you achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential.
Bristol is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state of the art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and internal holidays, and a rich history.
- NMC registered
- BSc Nursing
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing within the clinical area
- Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- A Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
- Flexible to work across different shift patterns
- Passionate and empathic with patients
- Dynamic and professional individual
- Knowledgeable & understands and adheres to policy and procedures
So, if you are passionate about provided exceptional care and want to join a team who is making a difference in a one of the biggest trusts in the UK, apply now to learn more about this exciting role.