Are you looking to assist one of the top ICU departments in the UK at this unexpected time?
Our client in London is looking for ICU nurses to join their continuously adapting ICU department. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing the highest standard of care. This team has always been one of the best in the area and has been consistently providing some of the best care in the area for years.
Our client is one of the fastest adapting hospitals in the area and are continuously providing the best care to the capital. Working alongside the team, you will gain many additional skills and will be working within a close-knit team.
It’s an exciting time to join this hospital as they are extending their services and building their resources. The trust already has several specialist acute services – and they’re looking to develop high quality new ones. They will continue to work in and with communities to deliver quality care in a local setting. The whole team is ready to face the future with a continued focus on efficiency and improved service delivery.
The hospital is continuously reviewing its plans to keep all staff and patients as safe as possible. Maintaining its staff at the centre of focus has always been a key factor to this hospital and even in the current circumstances, this is not going to change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality with patients’ carers and the multi-disciplinary team. Give written and verbal advice/teaching to patients and carers.
- Provide accurate timely contemporary records of care and treatment in line with NMC.
- Work within Trust Nursing policies and procedures and professional boundaries undertake all appropriate aspects of Nursing Care required
- Promote and maintain a safe environment for patients: a. Administer medicines in accordance with Trust policy. Promote a clean environment and the prevention of hospital acquired infections.
- Respond positively and act promptly to resolve problems/issues for patients/carers, utilising complaints procedures and PALs where appropriate.
- Assist with the smooth running of the clinical area by carrying out other duties such as unpacking stores, tidying and cleaning up equipment.
- Broad knowledge and experience of clinical nursing practice within a hospital environment.
- Interest in the clinical area
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Current NMC registration / or current Health Professions Council registration for ODPs
- Minimum 6 Months clinical experience in ICU
- High Rates of Pay
- Advance Bookings and Chances for Block Bookings
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- 24 Hour Service
- Payroll Assistance
- Referral Bonus