Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are delgihted to announce our client is now recruting for a Anesthetics Practitioner to join their Hospital. They are looking for a expeirenced and committed Anaesthetics Thetare Nurse.
Our client is based in Southampton and has great tarvel links for bikes, cars and public transport within the area.Our client works with local NHS acute hospital trust.
- Registered Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
- Anaesthetics experience
- Working in teams with minimum supervision
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualificartion
- Additional training is also desirable
- You must be able to provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Important that you assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- You will assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
- You need to develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Must ensure that you promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Need to assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Must contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights Apply technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment.
- You need to discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Must be able to explain role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- You will promote patient’s rights and wishes during the assessment, gain informed consent.
- Important to identify peoples health needs through observation, discussion and the use of technical assessment methods.
- Must obtain information on patient’s care needs within the overall context of their personal and perioperative requirements.
- You need to collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, make this available to relevant others.
- You will need to identify the implication of the patient’s assessment in order to formulate a programme of care.
- Must transfer and apply appropriate skills and knowledge to new needs and issues.
- You have to ensure identify and report any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well being to the appropriate person if outside your scope of practice.
- You must Communicate information in a manner that is consistent with the level of culture, background, and understanding using patients preferred method.
- Important that you develop empathy with the patient and provide reassurance when required.
- You need to recognise and manage differences of opinion and the longer term importance of communication enabling a constructive outcome to be achieved.
- You will proactively use a range of skills and styles of communication with others to improve long terms goals.
- Need to promote and model good practice consistent with legislation, Nursing and Midwifery Council/Health Professions Council and Spire Healthcare policies.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 35 days from January 2020
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
If this role sounds like something of interest to you, then make sure that you apply today!