Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is looking for a Radiographer to join their state of the art facility based in Reading.
Our clinet is looking for someone who has a enthusiastic out look to ensure the delivery of a high imaging service and our clients radiology provides Computed Radiography X-Ray room including leg alignment equipment, Fluoroscopy, Image intensifiers for theatres, Dexa, Ultrasound and MRI.
- The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be flexible with their work patterns to support the changing needs of the business
- The candidate will need to provide high quality individualised imaging services for patients, being sensitive to patients needs for dignity and privacy
- You must have a Diploma form the College of Radiographers or hold a BSc in Radiology and be registered with the HCPC. You must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- No Tier 2 Visa
- As a key member of the department, you will support the Radiology Manager in the provision of radiology services such as Perform QC / QA tests on Radiological equipment, in line with the local QC programme, deliver any Radiation Protection updates, training and audits and assist in completion of audits and implementation of action plans.
- You will have key relationships with the hospitals departments and will be interacting with Consultants on a daily basis so excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
- As a Radiographer you will be part of a close knit innovative team. The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic out look to ensure the delivery of a high imaging service.
- The role will include some non-clinical responsibilities such as PACS/IEP administration, ordering stock, booking patient appointments and answering telephone enquiries.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant