Do you want to work within a pioneered hospital providing 5-star healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is growing, and we have an opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join the Outpatients Team within their private hospital. Since opening in 2012, our client in Reading has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. This state of the art building has 5 theatres, equipped with the latest technologies and an extensive physiotherapy department. Our client has developed the look and feel of care first tried in Bath and sees approximately 4,500 patients each month and around 600 of these are day case patients.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s ideas Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's idea Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues
Since opening in 2004, our client has been continuously developing and adapting through the years. They pride themselves on their pioneered hospitals and the fact that they offer 5-star healthcare. This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Lead HCA to work within the current MSK operational team in Greenwich
Newly Qualified Staff accepted!
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; to maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and to make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence
- Preparing clinic rooms for procedures including preparation of sterile instrumentation, equipment and supplies as required, ensuring appropriate use of resources and minimal waste
- Ensuring the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Maintaining effective channels of communication at all times.
- Full understanding of the surgical procedures carried out at the hospital and deliver education to the patients at Pre assessment
- Acting as mentor for students, learners, junior nurses and Health Care Assistants and recording progress, as appropriate
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping you to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants, and other services
- Free Parking
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months