Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a CCU Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Nottingham. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- 2 years minimum of Critical Care experience is essential.
- Post Registration critical care course is highly desirable.
- You will be joining a dedicated team of critical care nurses on this state of the art 5-bedded CCU caring for post-surgery patients requiring a mix of Level 2 & Level 3 care. You will be supported to:
- Deliver excellent patient care to critical care patients and their relatives
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Act as mentor to junior team members ( HCAs) offering supervision and ongoing development
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!