Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Clinical Lead - Pre Assessment to join their private hospital. they are looking for an expeirenced, enthusiastic and skilled nurse to join their state of the art facility.
Our client is based in Nottingham and is the UK'S largest provider of independent healthcare which they have hospital all over the UK.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience (No Tier 2 Visa)
- Expeirence working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
- Ability to motivatr a team of clinical professional
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the patient and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the department.
- Ensure that the highest standards of clinical quality management are maintained to promote and safeguard the well–being and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
- To provide a high standard of individualised essential patient care to ensure an efficient and courteous service is provided for the patients.
- Ensure compliance to appropriate regulatory requirements and policy by building a work culture that adheres to best practice guidelines.
- Provide technical/specialist assistance requiring a high degree of dexterity, precision, accuracy and prolonged concentration to patients and medical staff.
- Responsibility for the daily management and daily running of the department, with support from the DOCS/CSM, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering and daily review.
- Manage duty rota/annual leave and study leave, ensuring that at all times there is adequate clinic
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum