Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Physiotherapist to join their state of the art facility based in the Norwich. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled Physiotherapist to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has 3 theatres, 2 wards, comprising 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Have substantial MSK outpatient physiotherapy experience
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in Outpatients is essential.
- You will join our highly performing team of experienced physiotherapists to work closely with our consultants. In this role you will be working as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist treating consultant, GP and self-referred patients.
- The shifts will be a 4 or 5 day week Monday – Friday and will vary between 8am-8pm. The job will entail working 1 or 2 evenings a week and 1 Saturday per month.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!