Are you an experienced Mental health nurse looking for a new challenge?
If so, this may be just the role for you!
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be?
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- The service operates 24/7. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
- Ensure patients receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- Providing support to all patients as required.
- Communicating with team members to provide effective care.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities