Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Surgical Staff Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- You will be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration and essentially have a high standard of acute clinical experience within a hospital setting.
- Previous experience within an outpatient department is desirable along with phlebotomy skills.
- Run nurse led dressing and phlebotomy clinics and assist in pre-operative investigations
- Carry out any other duties delegated by the OPD Manager / team leader for the proper and efficient care of the patient's and the smooth running of the department
- Chaperone and assist Consultants during examination of the patient's and minor surgical procedures and assists in arranging investigations requested by Consultants
- Complete Outpatient documentation to a high standard including care pathways for minor operations and procedures
- Liaising with patients, consultants and other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Assist patients with booking appointments
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park