Do you want to work shifts within the largest provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our team at T2 Healthcare are constantly looking for new ways to help healthcare professionals get the most out of their careers. We have recently just been able to secure some amazing ICU Nursing shifts within one of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare.
If you would like to get a feel of the private healthcare scene or just land some extra shifts, this is definitely a great opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide tailored care to all patients.
- Apply initiative in working with team members and helping colleagues.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Relevant Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 6 Months Post Qualification Experience in ITU
- ICU Course Desirable
- Up to Date Knowledge in Clinical Area
- High Rate of Pay
- Easy and Fast Compliance
- 24 Hour Consultant Access
- Choice of Preferred Payment Method