Is it time to take the next step in your career?
If so, our client has now opened up its doors again and is back looking for a Imaging Lead to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is a leading private organisation and is looking for an experienced Imaging Lead to join their hopsital in Lincoln.
They have 18 bedrooms and 2 theatres offering a range of inpatient, outpatient and day case specialties including cosmetic surgery, ENT services, gynaecology, orthopaedics and ophthalmology.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior
- Radiography post or equivalent.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multimodality imaging department.
- A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
- UK Experience - No Tier 2 Visa offered
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business.
- To maintain ongoing dialogue with Consultant Radiologists on all clinical aspects of Imaging service delivery and support the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) in ensuring sessional use is maximised.
- To support the DCS by attending meetings (minimum annual) with Radiologists to discuss clinical and operational issues.
- To build and maintain excellent multi-disciplinary consultant relations ensuring clinical service delivery meets clinical requirements
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!