Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is now looking for a Mental Health Nurse to join there state of the art facility based in Leicester. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced to join their hospital.
You will work as an expert mental health professional to provide oversee the service, and provide expert mental health advice to staff, patient’s and referrers when required.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Substantial Autonomous practice experience working and multi-professional team
- Evidence of working with undiagnosed and undifferentiated patients.
- Awareness of available services in the local health service, local authority, and voluntary sector, including support available in an online format.
- Ability to self-organise/manage and deliver a high standard of clinical coordination and triage service
- Established risk assessment skills and able to reduce the level of risk to clients, staff and others
- Be the first clinical point of contact for clinical referrals (self or professional) and enquiries on the telephone.
- Monitor, manage and coordinate with staff within the team and external agencies to ensure safe sign posting of referrals.
- Providing call back support/advice/information gathering with the support of navigator
- Risk assessment when necessary and offer advice to CYP and carer to manage clinical risk.
- Discussing appropriate care pathways with the (self) referrer to agree current needs, expectations of a service and utilisation of the most appropriate pathway and optimal level of care
- Using System1 to ensure accurate documentation of all episodes of caller interaction are complete and include any adverse events, safeguarding issues and other notifiable matters in accordance with policy, guidelines and best practice
- Ensuring systems and processes are in place for the security and maintenance of all equipment and comply with information policies and procedures
- Support the development of the CYP Triage and Navigation service in association with other inter-related teams.
- Managing all communications in a professional and courteous manner to all service users, relatives, referrers and staff
- Screening referrals
- Managing incoming calls (referral and enquiries)
- Clinician advice to CYP and carers
- Professional referrals including crisis team referrals
- Competitive rates
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health
- Indemnity Insurance
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
- Loyalty Award
- Limelight Award
- Training and Development