Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Leeds. They are looking for a newly qualified nurse to join their team.
Our client has long-term career with advancement opportunities so if you are looking for a role where you can grow and develop your career continuously then this is the role for you.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care
- Working within a highly supportive team you will be responsible for assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on one of our busy surgical wards
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You provide post-operative care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst promoting best practice in health and safety and securit
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!