Are you passionate about Mental Health and helping people with complex mental health needs?
Our clients 56 Bedded Hospital located within a therapeutic setting provides a high quality, multi-professional, specialised assessment and treatment for women with complex mental health needs.
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- Be registered with the NMC as a mental health nurse (RMN)
- Have experience in a similar setting
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working with patients who present with a variety of conditions
- Possess excellent clinical, communication and basic IT skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to be an effective team worker whilst retaining individual accountability and flexibility
- Right to Work in the UK
- NHS/Private Sector background
- Willing to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
- Able to work flexible shifts.
- Fully flexible with hours, including Long Days and Nights
- Previous experience within Mental Health Nursing is ideal however newly qualified nurses are welcome
- Willing to be part of a team
- Eager to progress