Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Ward Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client is the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days per week.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
- Working within a highly supportive team you will be responsible for assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on one of our busy surgical wards, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You provide post-operative care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst promoting best practice in health and safety and security
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park