Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their well respected organisation in Lancashire. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has three operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Opthalmics, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery. You will be working across Anaesthetic, Scrub and Recovery.
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with valid registration
- 3rd Year student ODP’s or RN’s (adult)
- Theatre experience desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
- Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Run a theatre list without supervision
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.